The Netgear EX3110 wifi range extender optimize your existing wifi network and extend it to hard to reach places by using the new generation AC wifi technology. The FastLane technology in the device uses both wifi bands to establish one high speed connection which is ideal for HD video streaming and gaming. The small LED indicators in the extender find the best location for your range extender. Just plug the extender into an electrical outlet and experience the difference. The Netgear EX3110 wifi range extender provides the connectivity that you need for your iPad, Tablets, Laptops and more.
This particular blog will provide information related to Netgear EX3110 login, Netgear extender EX3110 setup process and Netgear EX3110 firmware update.
For Netgear extender EX3110 setup process, you need to install the extender, apply the power and connect it to the existing wifi network. Whereas, for Netgear EX3110 login after installing the extender, you can log into your extender by using the default web address and make desired changes to settings of your router.
The Netgear extender EX3110 setup requires you to place the extender in the same room as your router. Plug your extender into the wall outlet and wait for the LED to turn into ‘Amber green.’ You need to connect your extender into the existing wifi network to extend the range of your extender. You can use the Netgear installation assistant for Netgear extender EX3110 setup.
How to use the Netgear installation assistant to connect the extender to your wifi router?
- On your computer, open a wifi connection manager and connect to the network called EXTENDER_EXT.
- Launch a web browser and enter www.mywifiext.net.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in order to connect your Netgear extender to the existing wifi network.
- Unplug your extender and plug it into an electrical outlet which is closer to the poor signal area.
- Reconnect your devices to the new extender wifi network.
- Test the range of your new extender by moving your device into the area with poor signal.
Once the initial setup of your Netgear extender is completed, you can log in to your extender to view or change the extender’s settings.
Netgear EX3100 login:
For Netgear EX3110 login process, follow the steps described below:
- Open a web browser from a device which is connected to your extender network.
- Log in to your extender using www.mywifiext.net in the address bar of your web browser.
- Enter your email admin address and password of the Netgear extender and click on the option ‘Log In’ and follow the prompts.
- Once you have login, Netgear extender EX3110 setup screen displays in front of you.
- Follow the online instructions to set up various settings of your extender.
Netgear EX3110 firmware update:
For Netgear EX3110 firmware update, follow the steps described below
- Log in to your Netgear extender by following the steps which are discussed in the above section.
- Then, click on the ‘Menu’ option once you are logged in.
- Click on the ‘Firmware Update’ option.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Online,’ and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update.
The Netgear EX3110 wifi range extender boosts your existing networking range, delivering AC dual band wifi with up to 750 MBPS speed. The device can work with any standard wifi router. In this blog, we have provided you information related to Netgear EX3110 login, Netgear extender EX3110 setup and Netgear EX3110 firmware update. If you face any issue while dealing with these topics then feel free to call our technical team anytime or you can also mail us your query, we will be more than happy to assist and resolve your issues related to any router.