The given blog depicts the information about your “Netgear extender setup page”. With quick speed and strong connection, Netgear range extender helps in keeping your gadgets connected to the Wi-Fi. These extenders are known for the performance and signal they offer. The range extender setup process is an easy and hassle-free task. By using the default web address www.mywifiext.net you will easily connect to your Netgear extender setup page. Your Netgear range extender setup is done by two ways i.e. either manually or by using WPS method.
The section given below covers the entire process of Netgear range extender setup and you will get answer to your query i.e. “How do I setup Netgear Wi-Fi extender?” as it is the most looked question by a Netgear extender user.
How do I setup Netgear Wi-Fi Extender?
Setting up a Netgear extender is a very easy process. In order to access the Netgear extender setup page, follow the instructions given below:
To set up your Netgear extender with an Ethernet port:
Follow the given steps for setting up your Netgear extender with an Ethernet port.
- First, connect your device to the extender with an Ethernet cable.
- Using www.mywifiext.net, sign into the web UI of your Netgear Wi-Fi extender.
- You will be accessed to the Netgear extender login page.
- When you are signed in, go to the ‘setup’ option and then click ‘remote setting’ tab.
- Now, check the value of the network key under the ‘security choices’ option. In case, it does not match, change the secret key.
- You need to tap on the ‘apply’ button to save your settings. And reconnect your system to the Netgear extender.
To set up your Netgear extender without an Ethernet port:
On the off chance, that you have a Netgear Extender without an Ethernet port. At that point, follow the steps given below.
- You need to reset the extender back to its factory default settings.
- Then, Press and hold the Reset button for a few seconds and connect the extender with the help of Wi-Fi.
- By utilizing www.mywifiext.net, you will be connected to the Netgear extender login page.
- Now, fill the default credentials i.e. username as ‘admin’ and secret key as ‘password’.
- Pursue the setup wizard in order to access your extender.
- At last, reconnect your gadget to your Netgear extender.
By following the above steps, you would be able to complete the Netgear range extender setup process. Likewise, you can access to your Netgear extender setup page by using the WPS button. In this method, you will be able to secure your Wi-Fi network without filling the network name and its secret key. We hope that this article helped you to access the Netgear extender setup page. If you find any problem, contact us on our toll-free number.